Professional Atlassian Services
- We purchase Atlassian products and apps at an attractive price
- We optimize your costs for purchasing licenses
- You pay for the whole toolset at once and know exactly how much it is
Consulting & Audit
- We perform analytical workshops & consult your team
- We are experts in business analysis and mapping your requirements to the solution's features
- We perform regular performance, security, and health check audits of your evolving instance
- We install and configure the instance on any hosting option of your choice (Server / Data Center / Cloud)
- We perform data migration between instances and hosting options
- We integrate the Atlassian tools with your existing stack and infrastructure
- We customize the tools with additional development if needed
- We provide the hybrid hosting option (e.g. a Server instance in a private cloud)
Maintenance & Support
- We provide your team with technical support and consultation
- We perform training sessions with your team to help them to get going with the software
- We act as the first line of support and contact Atlassian on your behalf
- We configure environments, run applications, optimize for performance and stability
- We upgrade your instance according to the established plan
How We Work
We strive to be flexible and treat our customers as partners to solve their problems individually. But whatever we agree on, together we'll go through the following steps.
To learn your situation better and offer the best possible solution, we'll get in touch with you via email or phone and conduct the first interview. We also have brief templates and questionnaires for most common problems to do it quicker and start working right from the spot.
Business and technical analysis
The next step is to analyze your requirements and map them to the exact features of the future toolset. We'll do it on our own or during a technical workshop with your IT team, and this is a crucial part of fulfilling your requirements afterwards.
As a result, we'll construct a proof-of-concept instance, which we'll present to you during an demo session or a workshop with your team, and also answer all your questions. In addition to this, we'll share pre-recorded webinars and other content that will help you learn more about the products we use there.
After we agree on the technical details, we'll prepare a project specification document with estimated implementation time and costs, including those of the product licenses that we'll use. On this step, we also prepare the support agreement if you need one.
While you review the documents, we'll roll out a test instance that your teams can try out and give us feedback on the possible improvements. This can also serve as a platform for future experiments.
When we sign the offer and finalise the deal, our consultants will install and configure the instance in production. We'll also integrate the Atlassian suite with the other tools that you have in your stack according to your prior requirements.
After that, we'll still take part in your instance life cycle and help optimize it when your teams come across problems in its daily use. We're always open to consulting sessions, performance monitoring, and suitable actions to help your admins scale the instance and keep it working smooth.
What They Say
Due to actions undertaken by Deviniti, Atlassian brand has been widely recognized on Polish market and Atlassian software is widely used among Polish customers. Deviniti successfully operates on Polish market, providing the expertise in Atlassian product deployment, integration, development, and customization on the highest level of quality available among Atlassian Central and Eastern Europe partners.
Leave us a message
Call our Team