Let us take you on a journey through the galaxy of possibilities and learn about the wide range of Atlassian tools.
- Entire workflow at a glance
- Fully customizable charts, dashboards, workflow, and reports
- Project templates, effective search engine (JQL)
- Project and task management tool
- SCRUM and Kanban boards, planning, monitoring project progress, better organization of work
- Integrated with other Atlassian tools and can be extended with apps from Atlassian Marketplace
- Simple and intuitive customer portal for IT service management
- Real-time reporting, multi-channel ticket handling, automation and integration
- Unlimited, free access to the portal and knowledge base for your clients
- Basic knowledge base in your company
- Ability to edit and manage content, access to an efficient and flexible search engine
- Full control over content availability
- Git or Mercurial repository built for professionals
- Jira integration, scalability, code review
- Web interface for managing repositories
- Easy to use and intuitive CI/CD tool
- Automatic compilation, tests, and releases in one workflow
- Easily implement, view, manage, and submit your code
- Modern incident management
- Centralized alerts
- Full control in the event of an incident
Hosting and migrations
Jira Cloud is a perfect solution for smaller projects. You don't have to worry about administration, hosting, or management - we'll take care of it for you. It's also a great choice if you want to start using your software right away, without a time-consuming implementation and a complicated setup process. Jira Cloud also offers a flexible subscription model - you can choose an annual or monthly subscription.
Jira Server is a solution with on-premise hosting. By choosing Jira Server, you gain the ability to add an unlimited number of users, a perpetual license, and the possibility of customizing the software. This solution meets high-security requirements for data storage.
Jira Data Center
Jira Data Center is an on-premise hosting solution that can be available on your own hardware or through IaaS clients such as AWS or Azure. Jira Data Center is an ideal solution for teams working on very complex projects that require high-performance applications. Jira Data Center allows you to distribute the resources of an instance among several servers, which gives you greater stability and performance on a large scale.
Atlassian's tooling ecosystem is very extensive, and the license management process is tedious and challenging. To get full optimization and maximum benefit from using this software, it's worth finding out how to best select and integrate individual licenses together.
What is an upgrade?
What is license renewal, and what does it give me?
When is upgrading worth it?
Can I renew support that I haven't renewed for six months?
What should the plugin's size be?
Do I have to buy a plugin for all users?
Does Confluence have to be the same size as Jira?
Can I pay for a single user?
Can I negotiate a different number of users with the manufacturer than what is offered?
Do I have to renew my licenses after the current support expires?
What happens if I don't renew my license before the end of support?
Will the support be extended by 12 months if I extend the license size?
When do I need to renew support/licenses?
Do I need to renew license support (DC/Cloud/Server)?
Does Jira Service Management have to be purchased for all customers?
What size do I need to buy Crowd?
What size do I need to buy Atlassian Access?
Can I align the end of support date for all licenses?
Can I reduce the size of my licenses?
What are the main differences between Server and Data Center licenses?
Leave us a message
Call our Team