Deviniti – we are a Wrocław-based software house made up of top IT experts in our city. Every day, we create tailor-made solutions that meet the expectations of our clients.
At Deviniti, we focus on you and your initiative! We like open communication and great workplace atmosphere, we are happy to share our knowledge and experience.
Get inspired and create something truly unique – we are waiting for you!
Evolve and improve with training and certification. Exchange your knowledge with like minded people.
Count on personal development! Develop skills and exchange knowledge! There’s nothing worse than training in a subject that you just don’t find that interesting. At Deviniti, we focus on you and your individual initiative. Do you want to become a master? Find the right training. Do you want to share your knowledge with others? Become a trainer.
BE THE TEAM
BE THE TEAM
Hang out after work and on weekends.
Become another member of our orange family! Together we celebrate successes, deal with obstacles, and spend time. It’s up to you whether you join us on a weekly excursion to one of Wroclaw’s pubs or play board games with us! Or maybe both?
Work at your best at the time that fits you best, results are what matters.
Work when you prefer! At Deviniti, you can work at the time you find most convenient. Do you need to do something during the day? No problem. We focus primarily on the results of your work. You’re the one organizing your workday.
Time waits for no one. You can count on us for clear and fast recruitment process.
We’re not wasting time – we’re just recruiting! Time-consuming recruitment processes? Not at Deviniti! At Deviniti, we have a recruitment philosophy – it’s about being simple, efficient and specific. We respect your time, which is why you talk to potential collaborators from the very beginning. You can be sure that we’ll quickly inform you about our decision.
BE THE MAKER
BE THE MAKER
Your input is valued and crucial to us, personal development and achievement matters.
Reach the top with us and create something special! Your commitment is very important to us. We want you to succeed and grow with us – and get plenty of satisfaction from your work.
We are waiting for your application – let’s have a meeting
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced Java Developer to join our team of experts. If you’d like to hone your coding skills and become part of innovative and interesting projects, reach out to us
What will you do?
Participate in the entire product lifecycle – starting from analysis, design, through implementation, migration, transition, integration, documentation, support and improvement. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it?
4 essential skills you should have:
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java (JEE/J2EE)
- Good knowledge of back-end technologies like Spring, Hibernate (Apache Struts 2, Spring, JPA/Hibernate)
- Good knowledge of SQL (various databases)
We’d also like to see these superpowers:
- A degree in higher education
- Previous experience in executing projects and delivering products
- Proactivity and ability to work independently, as well as in teams
- Sense of humour
You main responsibilities as Software Tester will be:
- Creating test cases,,
- Executing tests and documenting their results,
- Testing software compatibility with objectives and specifications,
- Acceptance testing.
- MSc or similar level of technical education,
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL queries, ad various testing methodologies,
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills,
Nice to have:
- Practical experience in software testing,
- Knowledge of finance industry,
- Fundamental knowledge of any high-level programming language,
Join one of our teams who specializes in creating plugins for Jira for companies like Ferrari, Warner Bros, SONY, Apple, NASA and many more. There’s millions of people around the world who use our apps!
Your core duties will include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining web-based Java applications that support business requirements, achieve high level of quality, and deliver end-user satisfaction
- Participating as a team member in reviewing designs for new development and providing feedback or guidance in user interface design.
- Developing creative solutions and functional prototypes to demonstrate proof of concepts and enabling rapid iterative testing of design ideas
- Good command of English (min. b2)
- Proficiency in front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- Experience working with git, CI frameworks, Maven, Grunt, Node.js and RESTful APIs
- Strong experience using ES6/ES2015, in particular modules, module loaders, and bundlers (WebPack)
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
We’re Atlassian Platinum Partner, therefore the demand for our expertise is growing. Join our team of exceptionally talented developers and consultants as an: Atlassian Expert.
Your core duties will include:
- Collecting requirements from Customers and problem solving
- Supporting customers within Atlassian applications and processes
- Supporting Sales with technical knowledge about Atlassian Products
- Conducting trainings, workshops and providing consultations to customers
- Team management
- Expanding knowledge of Atlassian tools and processes / methodologies that these tools support
- Coordinating projects from the technical and business perspective
In your day-to-day tasks you will be supported by a global team of IT professionals, who became experts at what they do.
You will do great if you combine the following experience, skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills that lead to solutions, recommendations and action plans
- Very good knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket from the user and administrator side
- Experience in Customer Account Management
- Ability to conduct conversations with business clients without using technical jargon
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Ability to design and implement complex processes in JIRA
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket), Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience in direct contact with Customer
- Willingness and ability to understand the needs of customers or their business processes
- Highly reliable and a good team player
- Focus on delivering Process, not Product
- Have a proactive, logical and tenacious approach to problem solving
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German (at least B1)
- Knowledge of the field Project Management, customer service and requirements management
Plac Powstancow Slaskich 7 | 53-332 Wroclaw
+48 730 811 341