Jira Day 2022: Conference Rules for Participation
§ I General provisions
- The provisions of the following Rules for Participation shall apply to Participants and Partners of the Jira Day 2022 Conference organized by the company Deviniti sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Wrocław at Sudecka 153, 53-128 Wrocław, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept in the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000223645, with share capital of PLN 50,000.00 paid in full, Tax identification number: 8971700419.
- The following terms used in these Rules for Participation shall mean:
1) Organizer – Deviniti sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Wrocław at Sudecka 153, 53-128 Wrocław, Poland entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept in the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000223645, with the share capital of PLN 50,000.00 paid in full, Tax identification number: 891700419,
2) Participant – a natural person that registers for the conference via an online form available on the Eventbrite.com,
3) Partner – a third party, natural or legal person, that has purchased advertising services according to the price list of Partner Packages,
4) Speaker – a person delivering a speech or presentation,
5) Confirmation of participation – a message sent by the Organizer in response to the application made through the online form,
6) Conference/Event – Jira Day 2022 Conference.
- The Event will take place from 07.09.2022 until 08.09.2022 in Warsaw, Fabryka Norblina – Żelazna 51/53, 00-841 Warszawa.
- The Organizer reserves the right to apply changes to the program of the Conference and undertakes to publish the updated information on the website under the following link: Jira Day 2022.
§ II Application for participation
- Filling out the application form (on the Eventbrite.com website) is tantamount to concluding a contract with the Organizer in accordance with these Rules for Participation. It also means the acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations, as well as compliance with the order regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer.
- Applications must be filed no later than 5 days before the starting date of the Conference.
- The Participant undertakes to complete the application form correctly and in accordance with the actual state of affairs.
- The Organizer is not liable for any damages resulting from entering wrong data of the Participant into the registration form.
- The Organizer supports networking and establishing business contacts during the Conference.
- After completing the registration, the Organizer will send an e-mail message that serves as the Confirmation of participation.
- Each registered Participant receives an ID during the Conference.
- Conference materials may be extended with additional benefits from the Conference Partners.
- The Organizer provides Participants and Partners with refreshments during the Conference in the form of coffee breaks and lunch.
- Refunding the ticket cost is not possible.
- Solution Partners are not eligible to take part in the Event.
§ III Protection of personal data
§ IV Responsibility of Participants
- Participants are required to read these Rules for Participation.
- Participants are required to comply with security regulations at the location where the Conference is organized.
- During the Conference, the Organizer may conduct photo and video sessions. Participation in the events is combined with the consent to using the image of each Participant, Speaker in the information and promotional materials. A person that does not express such consent is obliged to inform the Organizer by electronic means of resignation on the first day after the end of the Conference at the latest. The Organizer share this information to Partners and Sponsors of the Conference.
§ V. Final provisions
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Conference in the event of circumstances beyond their control.
- In matters not covered by these Rules for Participation, the provisions of the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Polish Civil code.
- After the Organizer has announced changes to the Rules for Participation, each Participant who filled out the registration form should read the changes immediately. If the changes to the Rules for Participation are not accepted, the Participant should notify the Organizer in writing of such a decision by electronic means of communication to the address jiraday [at] deviniti.com. This statement should reach the Organizer no later than within 7 days from the entry into force of the amended Rules for Participation. If the Organizer does not receive the Participant’s statement on the non-acceptance of amendments to the Rules for Participation within the above-mentioned time limit, it is assumed that the Participant has accepted the amended Rules for Participation.
- These Rules for Participation shall enter into force on 17.06.2022.