9k-10,8k gross PERM
Join Deviniti as a Senior Content Marketing Specialist and make yourself comfortable in our Software Home!
No time to read? That’s okay! Here’s a short summary:
What will you work on as a Senior Content Marketing Specialist?
- The Marketing Unit brings together experts with various specializations, and each of the teams focuses on one selected business line. As a Senior Content Marketing Specialist you will be joining our Atlassian Applications, product marketing team. You will be responsible for driving our content marketing efforts, which will support the sales of our apps available on the Atlassian marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/39038
Who will you work with?
- The team you will be joining consists of a Product Marketing Manager, Senior Content Specialist, Content Specialist, Motion and Graphic Designer.
- The team primarily communicates through Slack, and they manage their work in Jira and Confluence.
- Team members work from the office, from home, or in a hybrid manner, as suits them best
What tasks await you in this role?
- You will play a key role in the content marketing process:
- Web content creation: customer-centric landing pages, thought leadership articles & guides;
- Video / Social media content: writing engaging LinkedIn posts, writing scripts for video content, providing content supporting webinars and podcast production;
- Sales enablement content: Creating industry reports, customer case studies, sales copywriting;
- Content distribution: Recycling pillar content formats into social media posts & newsletters.
You are the one we’re looking for, if:
- at least 4-5+ of years experience in a content marketing / copywriting role, working at tech companies or startups;
- fluent in English at a C1 level, preferably at a native speaker level, both in writing and speaking;
- copywriting skills in creating short but highly engaging content formats such as LinkedIn posts;
- content Marketing skills in creating long content formats like in-depth guides. You know the ins and outs of the content research, writing, and editing process;
- content distribution skills via channels like SEO & social media;
- strong ownership mindset: You are committed to seeing projects through, taking ownership from start to finish;
- please attach your portfolio in English to your resume.
you can also work in a team! In particular, we value:
- communicativeness and the ability to work in a project team;
- openness to new challenges and responsibility for assigned tasks;
- Nice to have: You are skilled at using WordPress, Hubspot, SemRush, Jira.
What do we care about?
- Your mental and physical well-being: we offer access to Mindgram, and we also have a running team that trains every week with professional running coaches.
- The development of your skills: each team has their career paths, we use Udemy for Business, and we also participate in both internal and external trainings to constantly learn more.
- Your opinion and influence on your work environment: we use Officevibe (an employee experience platform), and we cultivate the culture of constructive feedback and recognition.
- Your freedom: apart from working from home and flexible hours matching your lifestyle, we also have many hobby groups that allow you to share your passions with others. So, are you interested in arts and crafts, literature, plants, board games or sports?
- The world and people: through our CSR program “Deviniti Cares” we take care about our planet, as well as about people around the world. Together we decide what causes we support, and we help by using the quarterly budget established entirely for charity initiatives.
Do you want to join us? Apply! Ewelina will guide you through the recruitment process.
You can expect the following 4 recruitment stages:
1. CV screening – we read about your experience and make sure that it matches our needs.
2. Phone interview – during these 30 minutes the recruiter describes the role further and asks a few questions (i.e. about your expectations and notice period).
3. Online interview – here you meet the recruiter, the team leader, and a specialist, who verify your skills. The meeting usually lasts about
4. The decision, which is presented to you about 2 weeks after the interview.
You like Deviniti, but this position is not for you? Take a look at our career tab – maybe you’ll find an offer that’s perfect for you!