Azure AD Attributes for Jira app enhances Jira connection to Microsoft Azure LDAP directory. You can sync attributes of Azure Active Directory users with their Jira accounts and display them on Jira Software issues and Jira Service Desk requests as a panel.
Here’s how it helps your team:
- the admins don’t have to copy the data between LDAP and Jira internal directory, as it is added automatically;
- distributed teams have more context about issues’ participants, which allows them to act more effectively;
- Jira Service Desk agents and internal customers have more contact options to each other, which allows to resolve service requests faster.
To connect to Azure AD:
- Go to Jira settings > Apps > Configuration in the Azure AD Attributes section.
- Provide three parameters:
- Directory ID
- Application ID
- Client secret
For more information on connecting to Microsoft Azure Active Directory, read this article.
Find Azure AD Attributes for Jira app on the Atlassian Marketplace.