When working on an issue, it’s always convenient to have some reference and see things in perspective.
To make that possible, we’ve created Issue Beacon for Jira Cloud. Our app lets you swiftly search and filter issues similar in context without leaving the issue view or switching to the Issue Navigator.
With Issue Beacon, you can search and display the issues in a glance panel in Issue View, quickly finding what you need, right where you need it. The search process is both fast and straightforward. Moreover, the app features:
- Narrowing down search results with minimal keystrokes and no JQL knowledge.
- Context menu which lets you take action on issues: update status, log work, and more.
- Exporting issues with selected fields values to a .CSV file to easily analyze and share data.
- Searching using advanced JQL queries with conditions and variables.
- Context panels which allow for creating quickly accessible presets with already applied searches and filters that users can see directly on the issue view.
Check out Issue Beacon on the Atlassian Marketplace.
To further enhance your Jira Cloud experience, check out: