- Dynamic Forms
- Dynamic Forms Overview
- Add Dynamic Fields
- Add Translations
- Configure Conditions
- Configure Validators
- Copy Dynamic Fields
- Dynamic Fields in a Request Form
- Use Case
- Bundled Fields
- Bundled Fields Overview
- Global Configuration
- Project Configuration
- Bundled Fields in a Form
- Request details view
- Customization Overview
- Display Additional Details
- Display Attachments
- Display Related Issues
- Display SLAs
- Use Case
Last updated Jun 20, 2020
Extension for Jira Service Desk provides extensive customization of Help Center to boost customer satisfaction.
Extension for Jira Service Desk lets you:
- Raise request form efficiency by configuring dynamic fields for each request type.
- Set conditions to dynamically display request form fields based on previous input.
- Set validators defining which fields are required and what information is necessary.
- Swiftly copy dynamic fields from the current request type or a different one.
- Create Bundled Fields - Custom Fields consisting of numerous subfields, which let you avoid clutter in request forms.
- Design the layout of subfields in a Bundled Field for optimal clarity and user convenience.
- Add Bundled Fields to selected request forms to make them user-friendly and intuitive.
- Display additional information in Request Details View, such as SLAs, attachments, assignee details, and related issues.
- Determine what is displayed in Request Details View for which request type and Jira group.