- Integrations points
- Create issue from template
- Recreate issue
- Apply template
- Apply template post function
- Legacy automation action
- Template custom field on issue create screen
- Apply template via issue property
Apply template via issue property
This chapter provides information about applying template via issue property.
Apply template can be used in Automation, Jira REST API.
You can trigger Apply template when you create an issue via REST API or using Automation action. There are two ways to do it:
- First one is to use the Template custom field
- Second one is to add properties parameter to the body of /rest/api/3/issue
We recommend the second approach, because it allows you to pass dynamic variables and doesn’t require changing your screen settings.
For further information, click here.