- Creating issue from template
- Button Create from template
- Add field Template to the Create issue screen
- Apply template
- Link to Create issue from template
This page provides information how to create a template.
Creating a new template is just creating a new issue in Templates Repository project.
First of all, make sure you are on your Templates repository project.
To create a new template:
- Go to your Templates repository project.
- Click + on the global sidebar.
Screen Create issue appears.
Make sure, you are creating issue in your Templates repository project.
After fillings the fields, click Create.
Issue is created.
- Navigate to newly created template. In General section complete:
a. Template name it’s the same as the summary of the issue.
b. Make template selectable enables the template to be selectable directly in the projects defined in ‘Availability’ tab.InfoIf you switch Make template selectable toggle to off, template would be applied only as an issue linked to an epic template (for project selected in Availability tab).
d. Switch Copy Sub-tasks to on if you want to copy Sub-tasks in the template or keep it off if not.
If you need more information check the Copy sub-tasks.
- In Availability section, select the project where the template will be available.WarningIf you leave the tab empty, template won’t be available in any project. Select Apply to all to make your template available in every project.
Template is created.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.