- Integrations points
- Create issue from template
- Recreate issue
- Apply template
- Apply template post function
- Legacy automation action
- Template custom field on issue create screen
- Apply template via issue property
This page provides information how to manage your templates.
You can manage your templates at any time. Simply navigate to Templates Repository > Project settings > Issue Templates and open Manage templates tab.
If you want to reconfigure a template, click the pencil icon. The configuration dialog opens up.
You can change following data:
a. in General tab:
- Template name
- Make template selectable
- Copy Subtasks
b. in Availability tab:
- Limit the usage of the template to selected projects
You can remove the template by clicking the trash icon. Options from Template select field will be cleared in every issue created from that template. To preserve values in Template fields disable template instead of deleting it.
Disable a template
If you don’t use the template anymore, you can switch it off. This operation is reversible and does not delete values in issues already created from that template.
There are two ways to disable the template:
- By Availability settings - leave the Availability select empty, so that the template is unavailable in all projects
- By Use as a template toggle - simply switch it off to disable the template. The panel with template settings will collapse and corresponding option will disappear from the Template select field. Switching on the toggle will bring back the configuration.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.