- Global configuration
- Template configuration
- Template scope
- Manage templates
- Supported fields
- Using templates
- Create issue from template
- Create issue structures
- Apply template to existing issue
- Recreate issue
- Use template custom field on issue create screen
- Default templates
- Direct link
- JQL searchers
- App Integrations
- Team-managed projects
- Jira Software
- Jira Service Management
- Advanced Roadmaps
- Issue Checklist for Jira
- Legacy automation action
- REST API
- Create issue and apply template with Jira REST API
From the very beginning of our ITC team, we follow the agile approach. We manage to move forward by learning from ourselves, our customers and constantly changing technologies. As a Scrum Team we are also responsible for creating a valuable, useful increment every sprint.
These assumptions prompted us to create an ITC Roadmap, where we share with you:
- all tasks that our team’s currently working on.
- features we’re planning to develop in the near future.
- new ideas that came into our minds.
From now on, we would like you to take part in ITC app development by sharing your ideas and suggestions.
How can you contribute?
Navigate to our public ITC Roadmap. Columns are displayed at the top of the screen. Each one concerns different aspects.
- Exploring & Voting - Possibilities for future development. You can vote and let us know what do you think in the comment section.
- Next - Features that will transition to the development process soon.
- In progress - Functionalities currently being developed.
- Done - Already implemented features that you can use in the app. Your feedback is most welcome.
- Video tutorials - All video tutorials that are recorded and shared on YouTube. In this column there are some interesting use cases and instructions on how to use more advanced features.