- Integrations points
- Create issue from template
- Apply template
- Apply template post function
- Legacy automation action
- Template custom field on issue create screen
- Apply template via issue property
There are no data from Jira site that are stored on app’s server. The only record that is stored on the app’s server is the installation details received during installation process, which is common for all Connect apps (apps for Jira Cloud).
There are no personal data that are stored by the ITC app.
Personal data received by
/rest/api/2/user may be processed. This includes:
- display name of the user
- time zone and email address - only if the user allows it in his account settings
Above data may be processed in order to edit issue and fill in that data in issues fields, e.g. description.