- User guide
- Customer's view
- Administrator guide
- View as
- User scopes
- Fields configuration
- Filters management
Last updated Mar 9, 2022
The My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management app opens up a new set of possibilities in terms of visibility control and access for customers to their Requests pages. As an administrator, you have full control over the view and permissions at a click of a button.
- User Scopes which allow for arranging Jira users, groups, and organizations into presets that can be used across the app
- Fields configuration where you can manage access to the system and custom fields, change their display names, and customize their appearance on the Requests page
- Filters management which allows for managing access to all global and user-created filters
- Exporting requests to the CSV file
- As an administrator, you can view the Requests page as any selected customer
- Customizing the banner that redirects to the requests page
Get the app
If you are interested in purchasing our app, find My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management on the Atlassian Marketplace or contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.
Check the latest publications about My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management: