Learn how to use the app-provided Requests page
Accessing Requests page
My Requests Extension provides its own version of the Requests page, available instead of the native Jira Requests page. In order to access My Requests page, go to the Help Center first.
- Go to your Help Center page and click on the Requests button in the top right corner.
- Select either All or Created by me.
- Click on My Requests Extension button placed on the top banner of the default Jira requests page.
You will be redirected to our app’s main Requests page with a new URL: instancename.myrequests.net/requests.
Managing Requests view
In your Requests view you have full control over what you want to see and how you want to see it.
- If you want to filter your Requests by different criteria, choose them from available options as shown below.
- You can remove or add new criteria by clicking a funnel icon on the right side. Choose the desired fields and click to add them as active criteria.
- In order to search the requests by any text, click on the search bar and type in whatever text you want. Search is possible by Issue Key, Summary and Description.
- You can remove or add columns visible on your Requests page by clicking the columns button. Choose the desired fields and click to add them as active criteria.
- Your saved filters appear on the left sidebar of the view.
If you do not have any requests yet, go to the Customer Portal and make your first by clicking create a request as shown below.
You can hide the sidebar for better visibility by hovering over it and clicking on the arrow in the upper part of the screen.
If you’re having trouble displaying requests with configured Issue Security Level, see the FAQ chapter.
You can export a requests list to the CSV file. Click on the dots in the upper right corner and select Export to CSV from the drop-down list.
For better readout, select a delimiter:
- Comma (,) (a default option)
- Semicolon (;)
- Vertical bar (|)
- Caret (^)
- The exported CSV file contains columns and field values which were visible on the requests screen.
- The maximum number of requests you can export at one go is set by the Jira Administrator.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request.