- Admin's guide
- Configure queues
- Reorder queues
- Manage groups
- Import queues
- Export queues
- Migration to Cloud
Manage groups of queues
This page provides information on creating groups of queues which makes managing them easier.
Before you start, log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
See the video below for a demonstration.
To create a queues group:
- Click on the three dots button on the top panel.
- Select Edit queues groups.
The Edit queues groups dialog appears.
- Focus on Type to add a group and start typing.
- Click a tick to save changes.
To change the position of the group on the list, click a cross icon. To remove a group, click a trash icon.
- Drag-and-drop queues to add them to proper group.
- Click Save.
A new group is added.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.