Create a Requirement
This chapter provides information about creating Requirements.
To create a requirement:
- Go to Test Management > Requirements.
- Click +.
NoteTo add a requirement to concrete folder, click on the folder and then +.
- In the Details section, complete all necessary fields.
- Go to the Test Cases section.
Select available test cases or create a new one which will cover the requirement.
- Click Add Test Case.
The Add Test Case dialog box appears.
- Select test cases.
NoteYou can set searching criteria, filter elements and choose which fields will be visible as columns on the list.
- Click Add.
- Click Create New Test Case, if you want to add a new one.
- Create new Test Case.
NoteRead more about creating Test Cases here.
- Click Create.
A new requirement is added to the tree.
- Requirements can be created as regular Jira issues, by using Create issue dialog box, but then you have to import these issues to the tree.
- You can also add Requirements by clicking Add Requirement in All folder.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.