This chapter provides information about reports that can be displayed on dashboards.
Requirements and Test Management for Jira app allows to display Test Execution and Test Case Execution reports on dashboards. From now on testing process will be even more transparent.
There are two visibility options for reports:
- Send to test dashboard (User) - where all users are able to send reports to own dashboards.
- Send to test dashboard (Project) - where user has Jira Project Administrators permissions and can send reports to project’s dashboard.
To send report to dashboard:
- Navigate to target report.
- Click Send to test dashboard near the Preferences icon.
- Select User or Project.
Report is automatically sent to dashboard. Open Test Management > Test Dashboard to view diagrams.
- If you choose Send to test dashboard (User), the report will be available in the My Reports section, but if you select Send to test dashboard (Project), your report will be visible in the Project Reports section. You can send one report to both dashboards.
- To delete dashboard, click the trash icon on the right side.
- For more information on how to generate reports, click: Test Case Execution report or Test Execution report.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.