Requirements and Test Management (RTM) for Jira is a management app that organizes and tracks testing efforts within any Jira Cloud Project. This intuitive app helps you to systematize testing process and improve the quality of the final product.
With RTM app user is able to create Requirements and associate them with Test Cases. Both Requirements and Test Cases are included in Test Plans and can be executed by Test Execution. RTM app supports also a Defect, which can be defined as a failure or incident that occurred during Test Case Execution.
- Functional Requirement
- UI Requirement
- Non-functional Requirement
- Business Requirement
- Test Case
- Test Plan
- Test Execution
- RTM Environment.
- Requirements, Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Executions and Defects are displayed as a tree. This structure helps to organize elements by creating folders, drag and dropping or adding new components. It also provides an extra settings such as Import, Expand Collapse, Refresh.
- You can create reports like Traceability matrix, that presents correlation between any two baselined requirement types using many-to-many relationship comparison.
- Requirement Test Coverage report displays requirements and related Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Executions, Test Case Executions and Defects.
- With Test Execution report you can track the statuses of test cases, their overall progress and detailed information in selected Test Plans, Execution, RTM Environment, TCE Created Date, TCE Assignee.
Find Requirements and Test Management for Jira Server app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Our app doesn’t support next-gen projects.
- If your Jira is set in one of the following languages: Polish, English, German, Spanish, Chinese, or French, RTM app will be available in selected one.
- Why you should bring Requirements and Test Management right inside your Jira
- 5 steps to set up requirements management and testing in Jira
- Why switch from TestRail to embedded testing with RTM for Jira?
- RTM by Deviniti vs TM4J by Adaptavist on a race against bugs
- RTM vs Zephyr - choose your fighter for testing in Jira