This chapter provides information on how to use traceability.
Traceability matrix presents correlation between any two baselined requirement types using many-to-many relationship comparison. You can define which types of links will be displayed in traceability matrix.Steps
To create a traceability matrix:
- Navigate to Jira > Test Management.
- In the Reports section, click Traceability.
- Choose projects.
NoteSelect RTM project from drop down list or use Advanced to search for another test repository project.
- Choose types of requirements X-axis (columns) and Y-axis (rows).
InfoUse JQL query to select issues by clicking on Advanced.
- Click Generate.
Traceability matrix with relations has been created.
- Hover over the link icon in Traceability matrix to see a type of relation in tooltip. Click on the target issue key in the table to view the issue.
- You can export traceability matrix to .pdf or .csv file by clicking on Export icon.
- Switch issue links toggles to on to show them in the table.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
*Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.