Last updated Jun 18, 2019
Slack Feed Macro uses conversations from Slack channels, which can be published on target Confluence page.
- Edit or start creating Confluence page.
- Click on Insert more content icon.
- Select View more.
- Choose Slack Feed Macro for Confluence Cloud.
- Click Sign in with Slack to authorize.
You will be redirected to Slack page.
- Log in to your workspace.
- Click Install.
Slack Feed Macro has been added.
- Click on pencil icon to edit.
- In Channel section, choose which channel shall be displayed.
- In Show channel feed section, choose a period.
ExampleFor example, if you want to display messages from 14th of May 2018 to 17th of May 2018, click on calendar and select dates.
- Click Save.
Messages from selected period will be displayed on Confluence page.