Find TestFLO - Jira Test Management & QA Tool app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
For the purpose of this documentation short name TestFLO will be used instead of the full name TestFLO - Jira Test Management & QA Tool.
TestFLO is a simple solution that allows to extend Jira issues with the Steps panel and reusable Steps Repository.
To use TestFLO follow these simple steps:
- Select an issue type in the Global Configuration in which the Steps panel will be available.
- Enable TestFLO in Jira project by simply clicking on the slider.
- Create a Repository of Steps to be able to use the Sets of Steps, that will be frequently used in issues.
- Add steps to chosen issue in a project:
- Create a new issue of the type set in the Global Configuration as available for steps.
- In the Steps panel, add steps one by one or use previously created step sets from the Test Step Repository.
- Execute steps:
- Open an issue with steps created on it.
- Set the status of subsequent steps according to the step execution outcome.
- Add comments, attach files and create defects.
To read more about the customization of steps fields, go to the Steps View settings.
Plan the Tests Structure in a way that best corresponds to the requirements.
Learn how to set user Roles to increase process control.