- Get started
- Supported fields
- User Scopes
See how to create and manage Pages
Before you start, log in as a user with Jira Administrators global permissions. For more information, see Atlassian documentation.
Pages are individual environments where your customers can interact with your organization and get all the necessary support.
Each Page acts as and replaces a traditional Customer Portal or Help Center experience, leaving you with a highly customizable space that you can tailor to your needs. Pages can contain multiple service projects, depending on your preference.
Creating a Page
- In the Pages configuration section, click Add page.
- Enter a Page name.
Page name can be maximum 48 characters long.
- Choose the projects you want to display on the Page.
- Choose one of the templates.
- Click Confirm.
The Page is created. You can now visit it by clicking the URL suffix as shown below.
You can right-click on the URL suffix to copy and share the link to the Page with your customers.
You can manage your Pages using the actions menu.
Click on one of the icons to access the following actions:
- Edit - which gives you access to the Page editor, where you can further customize the Page, change its template and add new projects.
- Visit - shows the Page as it’s visible for other customers.
- Delete - removes the Page along with its project configuration.
If you delete a Page, its template will still be available in the Templates gallery.
You can further customize your Page by changing colors and adding various elements. For more instructions, go to Page editor.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise
a support request.
Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.