- Use Cases
- Introduction to Use Cases
- Self-service request editing
- Customer surveys
- Approvals with comments
- Assign agents based on language
Actions for Jira Service Management enables for creating workflow actions with transition screens on your Customer Portal. It implements ITIL best practices with Jira Service Management, making the work much easier for both your team and customers.
- Workflow actions on the Customer Portal which allow for creating comments on transitions, sending e-mail on transition and more
- Creating custom transition screens which allow customers to edit their requests
- Creating automation rules using when triggers, if workflow conditions, and then actions
Get the app
If you are interested in purchasing our app, find Actions for Jira Service Management on the Atlassian Marketplace or contact our Sales Department at email@example.com. Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.
Check the latest publications about Actions for Jira Service Management app:
- 3 simple actions to extend Jira Service Management workflows
- Why and how to conduct customer surveys in Jira Service Management Server
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 3: Request Detail View
Find more materials in Articles & Videos chapter.