- Working with synchronized data
- Presenting synchronized data
- Using synchronized data in workflow
- Using synchronized data in JQL
- Using synchronized data in notification
Presenting synchronized data on Customer Portal
Synchronized data from Active Directory can be displayed on Customer Portal. It allows, for example, to improve communication thanks to presenting additional information, such as telephone number to the ticket’s creator.
To present synchronized data on Customer Portal:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Go to [Deviniti] User’s attribute from Active Directory (AD) custom field.
- Select Configure.
Configure Custom Field: User’s attributes screen is displayed.
- Select Edit options.
- Select Show in Customer Portal.
- Click Save.
Synchronized data is displayed on Customer Portal.
Figure: Ticket on Customer Portal with synchronized data from Active Directory
- Top 10 Jira Service Management Server features for admins and agents
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 3: Request Detail View
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request.