- Configuration Overview
- Approvals Settings
- Workflow Configuration
- Approvals Configuration
Instructions to configure project workflow to enable Approvals to block unauthorised transitions
In order for Approvals to prohibit transitions without required approvals in your project, you need to update the project workflow.
To update your project workflow for Approvals:
- Go to Project Settings > Workflows.
- Click the editing icon by the workflow used in your project.
- On the Diagram, select the transition that you wish to require approvals for and click Conditions. You are taken to Administration > Issues > Workflows > your workflow in a new tab.
- Click Add condition.
- Select the Deviniti [Approvals] - Actor Condition and click Add.
- Click Publish.
- In the pop-up window, select if you wish to save a backup copy of the workflow and click Publish.
You can now add approval schemas for the conditioned workflow transition in your project.
For instructions to configure approval schemas, see Approvals Configuration.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request.