- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
This page provides information on how to configure Dynamic Tabs.
Tabs Visibility Control custom field allows to hide or display screen tabs based on Select value.
Before you start add Deviniti Dynamic Forms - Tabs Visibility Control custom field to Jira.
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Click Add custom field.
- Select Deviniti Dynamic Forms for Jira -Tabs Visibility Control from the list (in the advanced section).
- Click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for the field: Name and Description (optional).
- Click Create.
- Select the checkboxes of the screens on which this custom field will be displayed.
NoteTabs Visibility Control custom field is not displayed on the screen. Even though it doesn’t show up, it is necessary to add it to the target screen.
- Click Update.
A new custom field Tabs Visibility Control is added to Jira.
Add a new configuration
To set a configuration, log in as a user with Jira Administrators global permission.
To add a configuration of Dynamic Forms:
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- Select Dynamic Tabs from the menu in the Dynamic Forms section.
- Click Create Dynamic Tabs.
- Select previously created Tabs Visibility Control custom field from the drop down list and click Add.
Tabs Visibility Control custom field is added to Dynamic Tabs.
- Choose linked select field/custom field.
NoteTabs Visibility Control supports Dynamic Checkboxes, Dynamic Multiselect, Dynamic Radio Buttons, Dynamic Select as well as standard Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Multiselects.
- Select an option and tab.
a. Option - choose an option from the select field/custom field.
b. Tab name - choose a tab, which will appear after selecting an option.
For example, if you select a Company option in Delivery select field, a Company Address tab will appear on the screen.
If you select a Private option in Delivery select field, an Address tab will appear on the screen.
Tabs Visibility Control is configured.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.