- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Email notifications
Migrate Custom Field to Dynamic Field
This chapter provides information on how migrate custom field to Dynamic Field.
Existing custom fields (Select, Radio buttons, Checkboxes, Multiselect) can be converted into Dynamic Select. All values related to Jira issues will stay intact.
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- Select Migrate CF to Dynamic Field from the menu in the Dynamic Forms section.
- Select custom field from the drop down list.
- Choose a destination type:
a. For Single value fields : Dynamic Select, Dynamic Radio Buttons, Secured Select.
b. For Cascading select fields: Dynamic Cascading Select.
c. For Multi value fields: Dynamic Checkboxes, Dynamic Multiselect.
- Click Migrate.
WarningTo finish migration you will have to restart Jira. After that you can configure your migrated selects.
Custom field is migrated to Dynamic Field.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.