- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Extension for Jira Service Management is the most wanted feature bundle for your Customer Portal. It improves security, usability and appearance of the solution to help teams providing top-notch customer support. The app allows to display more issue details on the Customer Portal, set up permissions for various elements and build dynamic request forms.
- Bundled Fields which enable you to bundle all information into one custom field and use related advanced settings.
- Dynamic Forms which serve for creating dynamic request forms that display or hide fields based on user input.
- User Synchronization thanks to which you can synchronize organizations and Jira groups by using three available types of synchronization.
- the Issue View options that allow you to display the issue view with configured SLA data only to selected user groups and add three available types of post functions.
- the Customer Portal options which enable you to define projects' visibility, organize requests by dividing request types' lists into columns, determine request types' visibility and add links in different scopes to be visible on the Customer Portal.
- the Request Form options which relate to adding additional custom fields, setting visibility and requirements of fields, determining fields' options for different user groups and exploiting the specific field functionalities.
- the Request Details View options thanks to which you can configure the display of additional information about requests for your Customer Portal users, export requests to files, hide the remove participants option and determine organizations to share requests with.
Get the app
If you are interested in purchasing our app, find Extension for Jira Service Management on the Atlassian Marketplace or contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out the Cloud or Data Center version of the app.
Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.
Check the latest publications about Extension for Jira Service Management:
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 1: Help Center
- How to improve your customer’s journey Through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 2: Request Form
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 3: Request Details View
Find more materials in Articles & Videos chapter.