- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Dynamic Forms
- Dynamic Forms
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Extension for Jira Service Management is the most wanted feature bundle for your Customer Portal. It improves security, usability and appearance of the solution to help teams providing top-notch customer support. The app allows to display more issue details on the Customer Portal, set up permissions for various elements and build dynamic request forms.
- Bundled Fields: Allows to bundle all information into one custom field. You can also use data from Bundled Fields in Script Runner.
- Dynamic Forms: Create forms on the Customer Portal which will be dynamically changed. Custom fields can be hidden or displayed depending on the previous selection.
- Multilevel Structure: Build a structure of custom fields and make the list much shorter.
- User Synchronization: Configure organizations and Jira groups synchronization. Three types of synchronization are available: Adding customers to Jira groups automatically, Adding Jira groups to Organization and Creating Organizations based on Jira groups.
- Issue View: Create the SLA which will be visible in the issue view only for selected groups. You can add also three types of post functions: Add user’s IP address, Restart SLA and Update SLA to date.
- Customer Portal: You can use Split Column by dividing a list of request types into two columns and Request Types visibility by defining for whom the selected service project should be visible on the Customer Portal. You can also add links at the top of the screen on the Customer Portal in three scopes: global, shared and project.
- Request Form: Extension for Jira Service Management offers two additional custom fields: Request Participants and Organizations. Fields visibility allows to define for which groups selected field will be visible in the request types. You can also decide which fields will be required or optional by using Remove optional and Required fields features. Options visibility function allows to add options which will be visible only for selected groups. Fill User Picker allows to add fields which will be filled in with the currently logged user. In addition, if you want to remove None label from selected fields, use Remove None feature.
- Request Details View: You can customize the request details view to show selected fields. Show Assignee feature allows to show assignee in the request. If you want to show attachments panel in the request, use Show Attachments function. Show issue date allows to show issue dates in selected request types. If you want to set a condition for SLA which will be visible only for selected groups, use Show SLAs option. Issue Links enables to present issues linked to the current issues. Our app offers also two additional features: Export Issue which allows to export selected issue to the .doc file and Hide Remove Participants enabling restrict access to removing participants from selected request types.
- My Requests List: Export list feature allows to export a list from My Requests List. In addition, if you want to show SLAs on My Requests List, use Show SLAs.
Get the app
If you are interested in purchasing our app, find Extension for Jira Service Management on the Atlassian Marketplace or contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out the Cloud or Data Center version of the app.
Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.
Check the latest publications about Extension for Jira Service Management:
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 1: Help Center
- How to improve your customer’s journey Through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 2: Request Form
- How to improve your customer’s journey through Jira Service Management Server, pt. 3: Request Details View
Find more materials in Articles & Videos chapter.