- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Discover what more you can do with Bundled Fields
This option allows you to copy a configuration of an existing custom field to your Bundled Fields. The source custom field can be imported from Extension for Jira Service Management or from the Dynamic Forms for Jira app.
To import a configuration:
- Click Advanced Settings > Details.
- Select a source custom field with its context.
- Click Import.
- Imported configuration will replace the configuration from the current Bundled Field.
- Values in the existing issues (which contain the Bundle Field) will not be replaced - but you won’t be able to change the layout, format, or order of options and rows.
Bundled Field has a configuration from imported custom field.
You can export the data from a Bundled Fields custom field in following formats:
- printable view
Remember to choose the horizontal alignment on the Issue View to make exports possible. Learn more.