- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
This section provides information about new features for Request types provided by Extension for Jira Service Management.
Request types let you define and organize incoming issues and your service team can more efficiently help your customers. Jira Service Management provides a set of default request types that are configured for basic IT help desk scenarios. You can configure the default request types or add new ones to suit the needs of your customers and team.
To improve the quality of your work with request types on the Customer Portal we’ve created two new features:
- Split column: Allows to divide a list of request types into two columns, that makes all options well seen and free space on the site is well organized.
- Request Types visibility: Helps to define for whom the selected request types should be visible. In an easy way you can limit the visibility of the element for a specific groups of users.