- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Visibility of Customer Portal
This section provides information on how to define for whom the selected service project should be visible on the Customer Portal.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service project you want to configure.
- From service project sidebar, select Project settings > Visibility in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
- Go to the Customer Portal section.
- Select group(s) which will have an access to this project.
NoteIf no groups are selected, the Customer Portal is visible for all users.Note
To add a new group, go to Jira Administration > User management > Groups, enter a name of the group and click Add.
Groups with an access to the Customer Portal are added.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.