- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
This page provides information on exporting configuration of Dynamic Forms.
You can export a configuration of Dynamic Forms to .JSON file what is especially useful when you want to export configuration to another Jira instance or create a backup.
- To export global configuration, log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Global configuration which is used in projects will not be exported.
However, if you want to export it, change global configuration into project one.
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- Select Dynamic Forms from the menu in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
- On the left sidebar click the dotted icon.
- Select Export configuration.
Export global configuration
Export project configuration
Configuration is exported to the .JSON file.
A file naming convention provides the following elements: feature (DF - Dynamic Forms), date (DD_MM_YYYY), time (HH_mm).
For example: DF_18_12_2018_12_02.json.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.