- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Fill User Picker
This section provides information on how to add fields which will be filled in with the currently logged user.
- Remember to add the user-picker custom field to the issue screen and to the request type.
- To check your settings, go to:
Project Settings > Request Types > Edit fields > Add a field.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service project you want to configure.
- From service project sidebar, select Project settings > General in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
- Go to the Fill User Picker section.
- Select fields which will be filled in with the currently logged user (only user-picker custom fields).
A new configuration is added.
Go to the Customer Portal to check if field is displayed on the request form.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.