Last updated Aug 1, 2017
This page describes general project settings provided by Extension for Jira Service Desk app.
A General tab under the Project settings allows to set additional configurations:
- Show Assignee: Show assignee on request on the Customer Portal and select statuses for which assignee should be displayed.
- Split Columns: Divide a list of request types on the customer portal into two columns.
- Export Issue: Enable export request on the customer portal.
- Show Attachments: Show attachments on request on the customer portal.
- Remove None: Select fields for which the ‘None’ option won’t be displayed (only single-select).
- Remove Optional: Select fields for which the ‘Optional’ label won’t be displayed.
- Fill User Picker: Select fields which will be filled in with the currently logged user (only user-picker fields).
- Restrict access to remove participants: Select on which request types removing participants won’t be possible.