- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
This section provides information on how to present on the Customer Portal issues linked to the current request.
To set configuration:
Choose Projects from the top navigation bar.
Choose the service project you want to configure.
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > Issue Links in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
To activate configuration, set the state of switch to on.
The Add Issue Links dialog box appears.
6. Configure the following:
* Request Type: Select for which request type issue link panel will be visible.
* Types of Links: Select which types of links will be displayed on the panel.
* Fields: Select which fields (Summary, Due date, Reporter, Assignee, Priority, Updated and Status) will be displayed on the panel.
An Issue key with issue icon and name are always displayed on the panel.
- Click Save.
The new issue link is added.
Go to the Customer Portal to check if issue links are displayed at the right panel on the Customer Portal.
If an issue is linked to the request, and the user doesn’t have sufficient permissions to view it, they will still see its fields that have been set in the configuration but the redirecting link will be inactive. Therefore, the user won’t be able to open that issue in the Issue View.
- Options for editing or deleting configuration are at the right of the table. Click the pencil icon to edit or the trash icon to remove selected configuration.
- Each group is expanded only when it contains up to 3 linked issues at a time. If at least one group contains more than 3 linked issues, it collapses along with all other groups.
If no issues are linked to the issue, the issue links panel does not appear on the Customer Portal.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.