- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
This section provides information on how to configure the SLA data which will be visible in the issue view only for selected groups.
To set configuration:
Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
Choose the service project you want to configure.
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > Hide SLA in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
The SLA Security dialog box appears.
Configure the following:
- Issue Types: Select the request type for which this configuration will be applied on the Customer Portal.
- SLA: Select the SLA from the list.
NoteRemember to set earlier the SLA configuration.
- Groups: Pick group(s) for which selected request type will be visible.
To add a new group, go to Jira Administration > User management > Groups, enter a name of the group and click Add.
The SLA is added to the list.
- Options for editing or deleting configuration are at the right of the table.
Click the pencil icon to edit selected parameter or the trash icon to remove created configuration.
- Remember, the SLA is visible in Jira only for group(s) defined in your settings.
George is the member of jira-servicedesk-users and jira-software-users groups.
Matthew is the member of jira-software-users group.
Below you can see how the SLA configuration works for settings from 1-6 steps.
Metric: Time to resolution, groups: jira-support, jira-servicedesk-users.
Metric: Delivery time, group: jira-software-users.
- George sees Time to resolution and Delivery time in the issue view.
- Matthew sees only Delivery time in the issue view.
In order for this scenario to work, Matthiew needs to be a service agent and have application access to Jira Service Management. This is the only way to see the SLA metrics. While the groups in the configuration will work, the users involved need to have a Service Desk Team role assigned.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*. Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.