This section provides information on how to show assignee in the request on the Customer Portal.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service desk project you want to configure.
- From service desk project sidebar, select Project settings > Visibility in the Extension for Jira Service Desk section.
- Go to the Show Assignee section.
- Set the state of Show assignee switch to on.
- Select statuses for which assignee should be displayed.
If you do not choose any status, the Assignee will be shown in every request on the Customer Portal.
The Assignee is shown in the request with selected statuses on the Customer Portal.
- Go to Customer channels.
- Click Visit the portal or copy and paste a link into a browser address bar.
- Create a request.
- Check if Assignee is displayed on the right panel of the issue on the Customer Portal.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.