- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Show issue date
This section provides information on how to show issue dates in selected request types on the Customer Portal.
To set configuration:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service project you want to configure.
- From service project sidebar, select Project settings > General in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
- Go to the Show issue dates section.
- Select in which request types created, updated and resolved dates will be displayed.
Created, updated and resolved dates will be displayed in selected request types.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.