- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Show organizations to share with
Learn how to restrict organizations sharing access for customers
As the project administrator, you can choose the organizations that the customers can share their requests with.
- Go to Projects settings.
- On the left sidebar, click General under the Extension section.
- Scroll down to the Show organizations to share with section.
- Use the Include/Exclude operators and add organizations to the permission pool.
- Using the Include tab gives access only to the selected entities, while leaving others without it. Exclude tab however, gives access to everyone except the selected entities.
- By default, the customers can share their requests with all the organizations connected to an instance.
Your request can now be shared with the selected organizations.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise
a support request.
Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.