- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
This section provides information on how to set a condition for SLA that will be visible on the Customer Portal only for selected groups.
To set configuration:
Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
Choose the service project you want to configure.
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > Visibility in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
Go to the SLAs section.
The Add SLA Visibility dialog box appears.
Configure the following:
- Metric: Select the metric of the SLA from the list.
- Groups: Pick group(s) for which the SLA will be visible.
- Show on My Requests List: Set the state of switch to show SLA also on the requests list.
To add a new group, go to Jira Administration > User management > Groups, enter a name of the group and click Add.Note
If no groups are added, the SLA will be visible for each user on the Customer Portal.
The SLA is added to the list.
Options for editing or deleting configuration are at the right of the table. Click the pencil icon to edit or the trash icon to remove selected configuration.
Due date is automatically counted on the currently logged user what means you do not have to care about different timezones between service agents and customers.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.