- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Request Types visibility
- Fields visibility
- Customer Portal visibility
- Options visibility
- Requirements visibility
- SLAs visibility
- Java API
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Configuration Manager
Organizations and Groups Synchronization
This page provides information on configuring organizations and Jira groups synchronization.
Extension for Jira Service Management app allows for synchronizing organizations and Jira groups in an easy way. Use a CRON expression to set the time of synchronization.
Three types of synchronization are available:
- Adding customers to Jira groups automatically
- Adding Jira groups to Organization
- Creating Organizations based on Jira groups
Before you start, log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
Set up time of synchronization
Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
Select User Synchronization from the menu in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
Go to the Synchronization schedule section and click the pencil icon.
The Add Scheduler Configuration dialog box appears.
Select the following:
- Interval in minutes: Select to periodically synchronize data.
- Advanced: Set time synchronization using CRON expressions. The period between synchronizations cannot be shorter than time of single synchronization.
InfoFor more information on CRON expressions, see CronTrigger Tutorial.
Time of synchronization is configured.
To check your all synchronizations, see Activity Log.
If you want to delete history, click Clear history on the right side of the table.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.