Last updated Nov 21, 2018
Add customers to Jira groups
To add a new configuration:
- Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons.
- Select User synchronization from the menu in the Extension for Jira Service Desk section.
- Go to the Add customers to Jira groups tab.
- Configure the following:
- Project: Select service desk project from which customers should be added to the Jira group.
- Jira groups: Select to which Jira group users will be added.
- Click Add.
WarningRemember that if you add customers to Jira groups, technically you create new users in Jira who use licenses.NoteTo synchronize users by schedule, set the state of switch to on. You can also synchronize users manually if necessary by clicking Sync now.
A new configuration is added.
Click the trash icon to remove selected configuration. To remove all configurations, click Remove all.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.