Last updated Oct 21, 2018
Add Jira groups to Organization
You can define which Jira groups will be synchronized with a particular Organization. If you add Jira users to defined groups, they will be added to this Organization automatically.
To add a new configuration:
- Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons.
- Select User synchronization from the menu in the Extension for Jira Service Desk section.
- Select the Add Jira groups to Organization tab.
- Configure the following:
- Jira groups: Select which Jira groups will be synchronized.
- Organization: Select organization to which users will be added.
- Click Add.
NoteTo synchronize users by schedule, set the state of switch to on. You can also synchronize users manually if necessary by clicking Sync now.
A new configuration is added.
Click the trash icon to remove selected configuration. To remove all configurations, click Remove all.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request*.