Organizations and Groups Synchronization
This page provides information on configuring organizations and Jira groups synchronization.
Extension for Jira Service Desk app allows to synchronize organizations and Jira groups in the easy way. Use a CRON expression to set the time of synchronization.
Three types of synchronization are available:
- Adding customers to Jira groups automatically
- Adding Jira groups to Organization
- Creating Organizations based on Jira groups
Set up time of synchronization
To set the time:
- Click the pencil icon next to Synchronization schedule.
The Add Scheduler Configuration dialog box appears.
- Select the following:
- Interval in minutes: Select to periodically synchronize data.
- Advanced: Set time synchronization using CRON expression. The period between synchronizations cannot be shorter than time of single synchronization.
InfoFor more information on CRON Expression, see CronTrigger Tutorial.
- Click Save.
Time of synchronization is configured.