- Bundled Fields
- Add Bundled Field
- Bundled Fields Configuration
- Format and validation
- Using Bundled Fields
- Advanced settings
- Bundled Fields Searcher
- Java API (ScriptRunner)
- Data Sources
- Email notifications
- Bundled Fields v.6.8.x - 6.9.x
- Bundled Fields v.6.7.x
- Multilevel Structure
- Using a multilevel structure on the Customer Portal
- User Synchronization
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization
- Issue View
- Issue View
- Add user's IP address post function
- Restart SLA post function
- Update SLA to date post function
- Request Form
- Additional custom fields
- Fields visibility
- Fields requirements
- Options visibility
- Additional options
- Configuration Manager Compatibility
Add customers to Jira groups
This section provides information on how to add customers from service projects to Jira groups automatically.
Before you start, log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
To set configuration:
- Go to Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- Select User Synchronization from the menu in the Extension for Jira Service Management section.
- Go to the Add customers to Jira groups automatically section.
- Configure the following:
- Project: Select service project from which customers should be added to the Jira group.
- Jira group: Select to which Jira group users will be added.
- Click Add.
A new configuration is added.
- Include as much information as possible to help our support team resolve your issue faster.