Version 6.10.0 (1 Feb, 2021)
- A new configuration of Bundled Fields has been added.
- A Multilevel Structure is available only if you have any configuration. If you have never used this feature, it is removed from global settings.
- On the initial loading all fields from Dynamic Forms are displayed on the Request Form.
- Bundled Fields freezes Firefox browser.
- User synchronization: problem with setting up a scheduled synchronization at a specific time.
Version 6.9.0 (1 Jun, 2020)
- Dynamic Forms: Add support for custom fields provided by Dynamic Forms for Jira app.
- New custom field: Rich Text Editor which allows to format text. Supported options: Text styles, Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Code, Subscript, Superscript, Text color, Bullet List, Numbered List, Link, Table, Quote, Horizontal rule. Improvements
- Post function Update SLA: Add possibility to round up goal to provided number of minutes for better performance.
- After creating request with Bundled Field, this custom field is loading on the issue without any effects.
- Problem with displaying values from Bundled Field in the Issue Navigator.
Version 6.8.4 (21 Apr, 2020)
- Add information that Export request feature includes internal comments
- The request dates aren’t correctly aligned on the Request Details View.
Version 6.8.2 (19 Mar, 2020)
- After upgrade to version Extension 6.8.0 post functions configurations (provided by app: Update SLA to date, Restart SLA, and Add user’s IP address) don’t work.
Version 6.8.1 (9 Mar, 2020)
- Updated version of Bundled Fields
- Unable to export requests if Reporter field is empty
Version 6.8.0 (13 Feb, 2020)
Compatibility with Jira 8.7 has been added.
- Incorrect SLA format on Request Details View
- Export all button on My Requests page doesn’t export all requests.
- NumberFormatException in Dynamic Forms configuration
- Minor fixes for Dynamic Forms and Multilevel Structure
Version 6.7.4 (13 Jan, 2020)
Compatibility with Jira 8.6 has been added.
- Problem with Visibility for Request Types
Version 6.7.3 (2 Dec, 2019)
- Status translation on Issue Links panel has been added.
- Bundled Fields custom field is not displayed using field name translation or mapping.
- Issue Links panel isn’t working when contains issue status which isn’t from service project.
- Issue Links panel: customer is redirected to Help Center after clicking on Linked Issue.
Version 6.7.2 (10 Oct, 2019)
- Problem with displaying internal statuses in the Issue Links panel
Version 6.7.1 (23 Sep, 2019)
Compatibility with Jira 8.4 has been added.
- Translation of Issue Links in header on the Customer Portal
- The post function Update SLA doesn’t work on transitions which start SLA counter.
- Problem with Issue Links on the Customer Portal
- Custom icons for Priorities can’t be displayed correctly in the Issue Links panel on the Customer Portal.
- Lack of validation message for Bundled Fields on the Customer Portal
Version 6.7.0 (6 Sep, 2019)
- Update Bundled Fields feature
- Add possibility to show all IPs in the post function “Add user’s IP”
- Dynamic Forms: order of related fields is changing after page refresh; pressing Enter in the user picker field causes form validation; problems with Bundled Field as a related field
- SLAs aren’t displayed on the Request details view in the order they are added in the configuration.
Version 6.6.0 (13 May, 2019)
- New version of Bundled Fields configuration
- Performance problem due to Bundled Fields custom field on the Create Issue screen
- Dynamic Forms: The single select custom field isn’t required even if it is labeled as required.
- Issue Links: Problem with displaying all available request types
Version 6.5.2 (8 Apr, 2019)
- Problem with displaying Bundled Fields on the Actions screen when the Refined Theme is enabled
- Problem with creating issue using keyboard buttons
Version 6.5.1 (18 Mar, 2019)
The following problems on the request details view have been fixed:
- The Issue Links panel aren’t display.
- The issue dates are not translated correctly.
Version 6.5.0 (14 Feb, 2019)
Compatibility with Jira Server 8.0 and Jira Data Center 7.9, 7.10.2, 7.12, 7.13 has been added.
- Problem with migration data after Jira upgrade
- Minor problems with Bundled Fields and Dynamic Forms
Version 6.4 (21 Nov, 2018)
Version 6.3 (21 Sep, 2018)
- Possibility to present additional dates on the Request Details View: created, updated, and resolved
- Remove None: support for radio buttons and cascading select has been added. Label “(optional)” is removed when this configuration is set.
- Problem with displaying SLAs for some projects on the My Requests page
- Problem with User Synchronization
- SLA can’t be presented on the request if Translation app was installed.
- The post function Reset SLA doesn’t work if it is added on the Reopen transition.
Version 6.2 (17 Aug, 2018)
- Export and import configuration of Dynamic Forms
- Restrict access to remove participants feature has been added. It allows to select on which request types removing participants won’t be possible.
- Problem with Remove None option from General section
- Problem with Bundled Fields
Version 6.1 (29 Jun, 2018)
- Possibility to divide a list of request types on the customer portal into two columns
- Dynamic forms configuration is grouped by custom field context.
- Issue type icons in Issue Links panel can’t be displayed for customers.
- Bundled Fields custom field is shown as JSON on the Customer Portal.
Version 6.0 (23 May, 2018)
- Organizations and Groups Synchronization, which allows to synchronize organizations and Jira groups
- The configuration of Dynamic Forms has been revamped.
- Dynamic Forms: Support for multi select, cascading select, checkboxes and radio buttons
- The performance of Extension has been improved.
- Bundled Fields: possibility of adding default number of rows; searcher issues in bundledFieldsEx("", “")
- Possibility of exporting Bundled Fields to .xml file
- Support for Date picker in Bundled Fields
- Get Started page
- Problem with required option in the Request Type that has Bundled Fields
- Problem with SLA when Due date is later than Current time
- Problem with showing timezone of the current user