Version 7.14 (18 Jun, 2020)
- New view of User and System Variables management
- Default Value available for User Variables
- New mode “modify current issue” in the Create Structure post-function
- Problems on Jira Software boards
- Jira field “Description” not getting auto-filled when applying a default template
- Alternative Source problems when using the “from parent” option
Version 7.13.1. (13 May, 2020)
- System Variables (previously known as Static Variables) and User Variables (previously known as Dynamic Variables) have been redesigned
- New user variable type: Multi-line text
- User Variables are now supported on the Customer Portal
- Problems with supported custom field: Celix Solution Zones
- Problem with post-function Copy Sub-task
- Problem with “Epic Link” when using Direct Template
- Invalid date calculation when using $PARENT_DUE_DATE
- Required custom field “Template” not working
Version 7.12.0 (18 Mar, 2020)
- Creating Issues hierarchy (Sub-tasks, Epic-Stories, Linked Issues) using new post-function “Create Structure”
- New Event Log Notification Panel & Event Log Browser
- Problem with field labels on the Customer Portal when Issue Templates is used
- Translations missing
- Problem with “date holding” static variables
- Problem with REST API endpoints authorization
Important: Three post-functions “Create Issue”, “Copy Sub-tasks”, and “Copy from Epic” have been deprecated.
Version 7.11.1 (17 Dec, 2019)
- Default Template feature improvement: defining default template for transition screens
- New option “Respect availability settings” in “Copy Value” post-function
- Problem with “setFocusOnSummary”
- Problem with timeouts when autocompleting “Create Issue” form using IE and Edge
Version 7.10.0 (19 Sep, 2019)
- Compatibility with Jira 8.4 has been added.
- Support for Dynamic Variables under Epic/Story structure
- JQL Criteria for creating Stories under Epic
- Changing the order how the users and groups from Availability Settings are interpreted.
- Issue Template incompatibility with Structure.
- Custom Field “Checklist” didn’t work with the function “Apply Template”.
- Multi-line text custom fields using wiki renderer didn’t work correctly.
- Problems with applying custom field Customer Request Type.
- Unable to clone the values in “Scope” and “Stages” when cloning a sub-tasks template.
Version 7.8.1 (12 Jul, 2019)
- Problem with Default Template in case of direct link has been fixed.
Version 7.8.0 (7 Jun, 2019)
- Autocomplete: Add support for Insight Objects custom field.
- Autocomplete: Add support for Cascading Select on the Customer Portal.
- Dynamic variables and autocomplete didn’t work for text fields which used “Wiki Markup Renderer”.
- Minor bugfixes.
Version 7.7.6 (25 Apr, 2019)
- Support for Tempo Accounts field
- Problem with focusing on Variables while selecting templates.
Version 7.7.5 (15 Apr, 2019)
- Use as a template feature has been disabled in default configuration.
- Problem with changing field’s value while using Default template on the Customer Portal.
- Customer Request Type field works with Autocomplete feature from version 7.4.4.
Version 7.7.2 (1 Mar, 2019)
- Template’s data are removed from the database tables right after deleting a template.
- Static variable for sub-tasks $PARENT_CUSTOMFIELD_ID supports nFeed fields: nFeed, nFeed - Date, nFeed - DateTime, nFeed - User, nFeed [deprecated].
Version 7.6.1 (25 Jan, 2019)
- Support for fields: Original Estimate, Remaining Estimate, Security level
- Template’s name wasn’t visible on the view issue screen.
- While using a template to create issues with links, the newly created issues were linked correctly between each other, but also got additional links to the issue in the TEMP project.
Version 7.6.0 (5 Dec, 2018)
- Two types of template’s description (for Administrator and for User)
- Default Templates on the Customer Portal didn’t work if option “Select all” was set in the configuration of request types.
- Problem with displaying templates on the dropdown list when ProjectKey was changed.
Version 7.5.0 (26 Oct, 2018)
- NEW feature: Default templates for Jira and for Jira Service Desk.
- Support for Request Participants and Customer Request Type custom field.
- Performance improvements
- Drop down list with templates was hidden on the Customer Portal after coming back to the request form.
- Component/s couldn’t be copied from Task/Story to Sub-task using alternative source.
- Problem with Checklists for Jira app
- Web links and Component/s couldn’t be copied to Sub-task.
Version 7.4.0 (2 Jul, 2018)
- Epic creation was disabled when components were added to the set of fields.
- JQL on sub-task creation didn’t work with using Apply template feature.
Version 7.3.0 (1 Jun, 2018)
- New Default Template Availability section.
- Support for Insight Object/s fields
- Validation if scope for sub-tasks includes Summary field.
- Problem with read-only fields in case of radio buttons.
- In the small panel template were displayed issues to which user didn’t have any permission.