- User's guide
- Customer's view
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management gives customers control over their Requests and Approvals screens on the Customer Portal, enabling them to configure it as they see fit.
- New Requests page replacing the native one, with broad range of filtering possibilities and viewing enhancements
- Support for fields such as SLAs and custom fields from apps of other vendors, including Insight, nFeed (now Elements Connect), and Tempo
- Requests configuration which lets the admins hide the link to the native Requests page and create redirections to app’s page
- Filters management - where Jira admins grant access for users to saving and sharing both default, and user-created filters
- Fields configuration - where you can restrict visibility of the fields (both system and custom) and decide which are available as columns or criteria
- User scopes where you can organize users, groups, and organizations into reusable presets
- View as which allows you to see the Requests page using the permission set of a selected user
- New Approvals page with a better layout of information
- Exporting a list of requests to a CSV file
Get the app
Are you looking for more solutions to improve the daily work of your team? Discover other apps from Deviniti.
Check the latest publications about My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management:
- How to improve software UX
- SLA management in Jira Service Management
- 6 apps that take your Jira Service Management to the next level
Find more materials in Articles & Videos chapter.