- User's guide
- Customer's view
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management gives customers control over their Requests and Approvals screens on the Customer Portal, enabling them to configure it as they see fit.
Moreover, the app features:
- Support for fields such as SLAs and custom fields from apps of other vendors, including Insight, nFeed (now Elements Connect), Tempo
- Requests links which let the admins hide the link to the native Requests page and create redirections to app’s page
- Filters management lets Jira admins grant access for users to saving and sharing both default, and user-created filters
- New Requests page replacing the native one, with broad range of filtering possibilities and viewing enhancements
- New Approvals page with a better layout of information
- Exporting a list of requests to a CSV file
Find My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Tu fully enhance your Customer Portal experience, check out: