My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management gives customers control over their Requests and Approvals screens on the Customer Portal, enabling them to configure it as they see fit. Moreover, the app features:
- Support for fields such as SLAs and custom fields from apps of other vendors, including Insight, nFeed (now Elements Connect), Tempo
- Possibility to hide link to the native requests page and create redirections to app’s page
- New Approvals page, which can replace the native one
- Possibility to define default Filters by Jira Admins and share them with all or only selected user groups, Organizations or users. Customers can also share their filters with Organizations or Jira user groups.
Find My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- To start using My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management, go to your Customer Channel > Requests and select Requests.
- This app is compatible with Extension for Jira Service Management.