- User's guide
- Customer's view
You can restrict access to the app’s requests page so that selected users will not be able to see the Requests page.
By default, all customers can see the app’s Requests page.
- From the top navigation bar, choose Jira Administration > Manage apps.
- On the left sidebar, scroll down to My Requests Extension and select General Configuration.
- Switch on the toggle to open the access panel.
- Select from the drop-down list if you want to configure users, groups, organizations.
- Click on the bar to the right and select desired users from the drop-down list.
- Click Add.
Restriction is added.
- You can repeat the process with organizations and groups.
- Users who don’t have access to the app’s Requests page, whether they have the link or not, will be automatically redirected to the native Requests page.
In order to delete a restriction, simply click on the bin icon.
If you can’t find the answer you need in our documentation, raise a support request.